American Promotional Marketing (AmPro) is a division of B&B Bartending, LLC. AmPro is a promotional marketing company that provides male and female promotional models for events throughout the United States. In 2017, AmPro successfully conducted over 800 events throughout the southeastern United States. AmPro is searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company promotion and the clients we serve. The Account Manager will act as a point of contact for the company’s clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, while always striving to find the promotions which best fit the individual needs of the contractor and client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identify industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. Should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with contractors and clients.
- Retirement benefits offered after probation period
- Medical benefits offered after probation period
- Two weeks paid vacation per year after probation period
- Must work at the office in Opelika (9:00-5:00)
- High energy work environment with several perks
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages during working hours
- Company provided Happy Hour from 4-5PM
- Enrollment into Auburn/Opelika Young Professionals Program
- Communicating with clients and contractors to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client-need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior and efficiency.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of AmPro promotions, contractors, and notes.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Social Media Posts for brands
- Providing reporting to clients in whatever format the agency offers and the client requires
- Ensuring events are properly staffed and communicate with contractors before, during, and after the events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, or a related field and experience in such environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data through spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Proficient with social media platforms for company use.
- Proficient in Quickbooks.