- Promote a store environment that is sharply focused on consistently delivering exceptional in-store shopping experiences.
- Provide and model excellent customer service including strong product knowledge and sales floor awareness to ensure that all customers are greeted and assisted.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong work ethic, integrity and respect.
- Drive the business and deliver results.
- Support the achievement of store sales goals.
- Build brand awareness and promote company image through partnerships and activities with the community.
- Support store in sustaining a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement and effective selling techniques to drive a sustainable sales trend.
- Maintain the general operations of the store, and adhere to all operational procedures to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Support compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, Company Code of Conduct, loss prevention policies, and operational policies and procedures.
Visual Brand Standards
- Execute visual merchandising updates to ensure the store is consistently merchandised according to visual guidelines and hold team accountable to these standards.
- Maintain a visually appealing store, ensuring that visual merchandising, organization and safety are kept to the highest standard.
- Professionally represent the store and brand image.
- Ability to stand for entire shift, lift 30 lbs and use equipment such as hammers, ladders and merchandising hardware.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Associate Discount Program
- Bonus Incentive Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years retail experience; hardware or home improvement experience preferred.
- Strong emphasis/experience in the customer service industry.
- Strong knowledge of retail selling skills with a customer service focus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time.
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration.
- Knowledge of retail math and the application of concepts and daily operations.
- Ability to operate point of sale (POS) register system with proficiency.
- Regular attendance and the ability to work a flexible schedule (7 days a week availability).