This afternoon, Governor Kay Ivey and the Alabama Department of Health (ADPH) updated the statewide health order to aid in Alabama’s efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- All non-work related gatherings of 25 persons or more, or non-work related gathers of any size that cannot maintain a consistent six foot distance between persons, are prohibited.
To read the entire statement made by Governor Ivey and the ADPH, click here. Governor Ivey also shared a video to remind all Alabamians that we are a family and for us to stay strong and stand united.
Alabama Small Business Development Center:
The Alabama Small Business Development Center (ASBDC) has released a link to the webinar slides regarding the Economic Injury Disaster Loan. Please note this information is changing daily and these slides are important and valuable.
ASBDC makes these notes as of now:
- Lee County businesses are eligible.
- Anyone who is applying for this loan should get their accounting in order now.
- All collateral will be noted on loans over $25,000, but no small business will be denied a loan due to no collateral.
- ASBDC recommends applying for at least six months.
- ASBDC expects loan responses with two-three weeks or possibly 30 days.
City of Auburn:
The Water Works Board of the city of Auburn (AWWB) will continue to bill for water, sewer and garbage services each month on its regular schedule. AWWB encourages customers to continue to pay their bills as customary. However, if this is not possible, collection procedures have been adjusted as a courtesy to our customers. For more information, click here.
As always, please continue to connect with us and let us know if we can help you and your business in anyway. If you have any questions or thoughts, email Payton Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.