Would you like to help empower adult learners to reach their full potential and participate more fully in society? We can offer you that opportunity - and paid time off.
Lee County Literacy Coalition:
The Lee County Literacy Coalition (LCLC) is a volunteer, non-profit, United Way agency dedicated to providing free, one-to-one tutoring to our residents. We offer adults help with reading, writing, math, and GED preparation. For adults with literacy challenges, everyday tasks can present seemingly insurmountable difficulties. Reading product labels, following street signs, and even filling out job applications can be challenging. The LCLC is here to help. Through volunteer and donor support, we are able to help adults in Lee County develop and improve their reading skills and, in doing so, have helped to expand their world one page at a time
As Executive Director, working with the Program Director and the Board of Directors, you will oversee agency administration, strategic planning, fundraising and community relations within the scope of the agency’s mission, vision, and values.
• Works with our board to fulfill LCLC’s mission.
• Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
• Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
• Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
Position Title: Executive Director
Location: Opelika, AL
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary Range: $30,000 - $40,000
E-mail cover and resume to:
• Betsy@LeeCountyLiteracy.org – please reference the job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and e-mail are provided
• Address cover letter to include salary requirements to Betsy Stallworth, President, Board of Directors.
The Lee County Literacy Coalition
1365 Gatewood Dr Suite 519
Auburn, AL 36830