Achieves quality assurance and quality control operational objectives by performing and completing product and process testing, identifying and following critical control gates and preventive measures, monitoring processes, executing internal audits, supporting and implementing changes, continuous improvement initiatives, and supporting the production systems, operations, and customer satisfaction in general to meet productivity and quality goals and specific targets.
To apply, email Tanya Speir at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ensures wheels are free of defects to maintain quality specifications.
• Check dimensions, Inspects for cosmetic defects and perform other checks per internal standards.
• Frequent handling of light alloy rims.
• Pass only good wheel to the following process.
• Use of gauge to ensure dimensional conformance.
• Mark and separate scrap and rework.
• Demonstrate positive attitude and perfect attendance.
• Performs other duties as directed (for example stand-in for XRAY inspection when required).
• Responsible for communication of any issues with product quality to the casting supervisor and/or quality engineers.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.