The Machining Process Technicians become a “hands on” technical expert in assigned areas such as tooling, set-up, machine operation, CNC machining, and material handling.
With this postion some travel will occur. A passport is required
To apply, email a resume to Tanya Speir at email@example.com.
• Involves shift leaders/technical advisors in day-to-day problem solving, and acts as a shift leaderin their absence.
• Analyze cycle times/improve productivity.
• Takes lead role in changeovers.
• In the area of maintenance, directly supervises/assigns tasks to maintenance techs.
• Provides training to machinists/operators.
• Assists in implementing engineering changes/new part introductions.
• Loads/debugs new or altered programs into machines.
• Assists in the creation of work instructions, procedures, and stage books.
• Handles initial call-in duties, works with the technical staff to provide back up.
• Actively seeks out areas for improvement and devises/aids in the development of counter measures.
• Maintaining and supporting QS9000/TS16949 and has the responsibility and authority to stop a production process that is producing non-conforming product.
• Maintaining and supporting ISO14001 and the company’s environmental, health, and safety programs. Candidates should also be aware of the occupational health and safety risks of their job and how their job affects the environment.
• Performs other duties as directed.
• Work regarding 5 S.
• Hold equipment running.
• Keep workstation clean and organized.
• This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while standing for up to twelve (12) hours on a continuous basis.
• This position requires a person to have the ability to stand, walk or climb stairs a minimum of twelve (12) hours on a continuous basis.
• This position requires the ability to lift up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis and 60 pounds on an infrequent basis.
• Must frequently be able to reach and handle parts.
• Must be capable of performing a full range of repetitive motion for up to eight (8) hours a day.