The Manual Balancer uses machinery to do quality checks on wheels to ensure the wheels are machined properly. The Techncian also reworks any wheel that does not meet the quality standards.
With this position, some travel will occur.
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com.
- Use of a go-no-go gauge to ensure calibration of machine is accurate.
- Operate a wheel balancer to monitor the balance of machined wheels.
- Record balance levels of each style wheel being produced.
- Fill out scrap reports for each style wheel produced.
- Move pallets of unbalanced wheels to the holding area to be re-machined.
- Comply with all environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Maintaining and supporting QS 9000/TS16949 and has the responsibility and authority to stop a production process that is producing non-conforming product.
- Maintaining and supporting ISO14001 and the company’s environmental, health, and safety programs. They should also be aware of the occupational health and safety risks of their job, and how their job affects the environ-ment.
- All other tasks assigned by management.
- Operate IMT rework equipment and tools.
- Keep workstation clean and organized.
- Ability to perform work while standing for up to twelve (12) hours on a continuous basis.
- Ability to stand, walk or climb stairs a mini-mum of twelve (12) hours on a continuous basis.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis and 60 pounds on an infrequent basis.
- Frequently be able to reach and handle parts.
- Capable of performing a full range of repetitive motion for up to eight (8) hours a day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Manufacturing experience with an understanding of processing equipment, product realization and quality standards.
- Minimum two years' experience with O.E.M. requirements preferred.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work with others in a team environment at all levels i.e. supervisor, maintenance associates and team members.
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- Current Forklift License
- Basic computer skills.