Alabama MENTOR is seeking a Foster Parent Recruiter (Mentor Recruiter) to build and enhance an active network of Mentors (foster parents) through the strategic recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measure success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors/foster parents.
To perform this job succesfully, and individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each eseential function listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising staregiest to meet monthly/annual recruitement targets.
- Conduct home study evaluations, psychosocial interviews and skilld development with applicant families.
- Exervise initiative, discretion and idenpendent judgment in the performace of assigned tasks.
- Represents the company at events to recruit Mentors (foster parents) and holds informational meetings with daily local/regional travel required.
- Must develop and continually update marketing plan for recruiting area.
- Experience meeting/exveeding goals and tracking the effectiveness of varios recruitment efforts.
- Assists program directors and intake coordinator with placing children with families.
- Responsbile for the coordination of initial skill development of mentors (pre-service) reviews and obtails all contractual paperwork with applicant families.
- Develop and maintain professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting efforts.
For more information on this position, click here.
Bachelor's or master's degree in social work or related field.
- LBSW or LMSW required.
- Three years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience in marketing is a plus.