LaQuinta Inn & Suites is looking for a hotel front desk agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
For more information or to apply, contact Ellis Sanders at (334) 748-9000 ext. 151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performing all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Welcoming guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Managing online and phone reservations.
- Managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
- Informing customers about payment methods and verifying their credit card data.
- Collecting necesarry information of guest (contact details and exact dates of their stay).
- Creating a pleasant and memorable stay for guests.
- Provide information about the hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Respond to clients complaints in a timely and professiona manner.
- Liaise with houskeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accomodate guests' needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.