Landscape Workshop is a Top 50 nationally ranked, full service landscape management company headquartered in Birmingham, AL, with operations across the Southeastern United States. We provide high-end integrated landscaping solutions to our customers, with office locations in Birmingham, Mobile, Auburn/Montgomery, Huntsville, Emerald Coast, Lexington, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, and Knoxville.
The Birmingham branch is currently looking to hire a business development manager who will build a book of new business throughout the Greater Montgomery, Auburn/Opelika and Columbus market(s). Experience in professional sales is preferred, but Landscape Workshop is looking to hire someone who is disciplined, works hard, is motivated and effectively communicates the unique message of the business and selling the commitment to excellence in our service offerings as Alabama's largest commercial landscape maintenance company.
- Drive growth through new client aquisition.
- Develop, estimate and close commercial maintenance contracts.
- Establish strong relationships with operations personnel to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develop regional contact and professional network.
- Use and maintain a structured sales process and CRM reporting system.
- Have a proven track-record for business development, building long term client relationships and meeting sales and revenue goals.
- Be an experienced sales hunter, especially in the area of business-to-business commercial contract sales.
- Have strong skills in prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments, qualifying and closing business.
- Take a structred approach to sales.
- Comfortable with being held accountable for revenue and growth.
- Being tenacious, optimistic, proactive, confident, ambitious and maintaining a high work and ethical standard.
- Be motivated to make and impact and win.