Moore’s Mill Club (MMC) is seeking to fill a key position to their professional team- memebership specialist. This position will play a vital role in the membership department and providing staff support to other areas as needed. This individual will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and providing work that meets quality expectations.
• Flexible Hours / Tuesday – Friday / 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Friendly and fun work environment.
• Competitive compensation.
For complete details and to apply, click here.
• Greet and assist current and potential members as needed, while being the point of reference for most general inquiries.
• Answer incoming calls and handle each matter in a timely fashion.
• Generate and respond to emails as appropriate.
• Oversee and maintain the MMC guest list.
• Manage Golf House Condo reservations, which includes all booking correspondences and payments.
• Process and reconcile member payments daily, while handling member adjustments several times monthly.
• Assist with the creation and distribution of some marketing and promotional content.
• Serve as point of contact for vendors– such as signing for deliveries, issuing vendor checks, etc.
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular/monthly reports.
• Maintain office supplies and constantly check inventory.
• Report to the director of membership & marketing and assist with other tasks as needed.
• Enthusiasm for public relations and marketing.
• Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills.
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
• Solid organizational and communication skills.
• Perform work with utmost honesty, integrity and professionalism.
• Self-motivated with initiative.
• Proficiency in MS Suite.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
Moore's Mill Club
1957 Fairway Drive
Auburn, AL 36830