Vitruvias Thereapeutics is now hiring a part-time accounts payable clerk. This position will work 24-30 hours a week at a $25,000 salary. To apply, email a resume to email@example.com.
- AP entries (entails keying, filing, reconciling, manual coding) - all vendor invoices.
- Ensure that all invoices are coded correctly.
- Operate 10-key calculators and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Process payment runs according to the schedule established by the Controller.
- Track and Pay Monthly Obligations.
- Provide assistance to Controller and CFO on matters involving the P&L statement or General Ledger concerns in the accounting software, especially as those inquires relate to invoices from vendors.
- Manage and assume responsibilities for all accounts payable.
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
- Match order forms with invoices and record the necessary information.
- Process accounts payable.
- Review, verify and match payment documentation.
- Utilize an automated accounting system to enter accounts payable claims and process payments.
- Maintain accounts payable filing system and verifies compliance with vendor records and insurance.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping the information confidential.
- General understanding of accounting principals.
- High school diploma required, 2 yr. associates degree a plus.
- Computer accounting/Accounts Payable software.
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills are required.
- Extremely professional and personable manner.
- Business experience in Accounts Payable a plus.