The work place solutions officer is responsible for supporting the workplace solutions program with a focus on new client acquisition.
To apply, click here.
- Supporting the workplace solutions program with a focus on new client acquisition.
- Builds a prospect pipeline, prospecting companies and non-profits, obtaining event commitments from businesses’ decision makers and planning onsite events (conducted away from the banking center).
- Works closely with region and district retail executives to ensure the successful execution of onsite events hosted/managed by banking center representatives.
- Consistently delivers an exceptional client experience to achieve goals.
- Ensures all account and supporting documentation meets all regulations, laws and policies.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years direct selling, consultative sales, retail banking or financial services experience, required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
Required: None required
Preferred: None preferred