As an associate banker at Chase, this position will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience and play a vital role in ensuring our customer promise comes to life for our clients. This job will also play a key role helping customers understand our latest technology banking products and proactively helping them access that technology via multiple self-service ways while fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. This will allow our customers to bank and invest when, where and how they want.
For any inquires, email Jessica Gerald at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click here.
Contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
- Engaging the client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase.
- Having a passion for helping customers and making clients feel appreciated.
- Account opening based on type of account and customer needs.
- Expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platform helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever and wherever and however they want with these self service options.
- Exhibits strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels.
- Support customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer’s needs at the center of everything.
- Provide proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude.
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers.
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology.
- Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions.
- Help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements.
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Active listing to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer.
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management