To apply, click here.
Banquet Server: Part-time
- $3.60 per hour + gratuities
- Varied days and varied hours
- Individuals must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparaitions, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Individuals must have basic knowledge of English langugage sufficient to undertand supervisor instructions, product labels and inquiries from guests.
- Individuals must have ability to stay focused, plan and possess good organization skills.
- Individuals must be wiling to work diligently and the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Individuals must be able to transport up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room.
- Previous serving or customer service experience is a plus.
Banquet Manager: Full-time
- Pay depends on experience.
- Varied days and varied hours.
- The banquet manager is responsible for coordinating the delivery of all food and beverage for functions held, plus all the details all the details pertaining to functions being held in all the banquet meeting rooms (keeping with Ithaka Hospitality partner standards).
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Four year college degree preferred (with a focus on hospitality and hotel & restaurant management).
- Two years in a supervisory role of a pirvate club or banquet operation.