The Hotel at Auburn University is looking to a hire an engeineering tech. To apply, click here.
The position will work on varied days (including weekends) with varied hours. This position makes $16.50 per hour.
- Making all repairs.
- Maintaining all areas of hotel facilities, including include all public areas, exterior areas of building, guestrooms and guest corridors.
- Basic knowledge of all maintenance trades, including electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry is necessary.
- Knowledge of all maintenance trades helpful but not mandatory.
- The use of both hand and electric related tools.
- Must be able to read and speak English in order to communicate with co-workers, fully comprehend job assignments, as well as perform accurate simple arithmetic functions.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation & repair of hotel equipment is expected.
- Must have ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing and pulling (up to 100 pounds) and grasping or lifting (up to 50 pounds).
- Must have the ability to climb stairs and ladders, work at heights up to approximately 30 feet (for extended periods of time), with the ability to reach often times overhead.
- Must have ability to deal with a number of problems requiring initiative and good judgment.