This role assists members and potential members with their credit union needs: explain services, set up new accounts, respond to problems and direct members to the appropriate people.
For more information, to learn about MAX Credit Union and to apply, click here.
- Opens accounts and fully explains the services and distributes the proper disclosures.
- Assists members in establishing Jenny MAX, ATM/debit card services, and online banking.
- Assists members in completing appropriate documentation regarding fraud situations.
- Maintains basic knowledge of MAX products and services and consistently cross offers these products and services.
- Assists members with the completion of paperwork and posts documents required for stop payment orders, direct deposits, payroll deductions, allotments, etc.
- Assists or seeks assistance effectively for members who have concerns/problems relating to credit union matters.
- Performs duties of branch receptionist and member service representative once a month to maintain skills.
- Handles mail/telephone requests and inquires in accordance with credit union policies.
- Supports and adheres to the member service standards.
- Completes all training as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Required ducation: A high school education or GED.
- Required experience: six months of cumulative related experience.
- Required interpersonal skills: Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Minimum of one year of public contact experience required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills desired.
- Proficient computer skills preferred.