The Cup & Saucer is hiring a part-time culinary associates II! This position has flexible hours Monda-Friday mornings and/or afternoons with competitive pay based on experience. Additionally, this position may occasionally work on the weekends and have additional hours around holidays.
The candidate must display a positive attitude, always be punctual, be willing to work as a team member and be willing to assist cusomters when needed.
To apply, email Lisa French at email@example.com with a resume and work availability.
Duties (not limited to) for the culinary associate II:
- Preparation of all menu items to specifications and orders and time needed
- Forecasting/scheduling daily production based on orders and catering
- Monitoring food and paper product inventory
- Making order list
- Assisting in creating and maintaining menus and catering menus
- Mainting kitchen, cooking and and food storage areas, equipment and food to health code standards
- May assist customers as needed
- Communicate items needed based on weekly menus for food and supply orders
- Well experienced in food prep, cooking and/or baking
- Serve Safe certified is a plus