Auburn Electrical Construction Co., Inc is looking to hire a skilled accounts receivable clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
The duties for this position include ensuring "detailed" accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring income payments and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Anyone interested in applying for this position should email their resume to Maryann Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will also be required to complete a pre-employment drug screen check.
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data with detailed accuracy
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Maintains bank book, aging reports, etc.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
• Proficiency in Sage 300 Construction Software is beneficial
• Proficiency in English and in Microsoft Office
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail