Two Men and a Truck is now hiring enthusiastic, customer focused individuals! In this role, the indvidual will use strategic selling skills and in-depth knowledge of company services to build relationships with customers. This is a great role for those who are self-starting and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
Starting pay begins at $10/hour with the opportunity for pay increase after 90 days based on performance. Two Men and a Truck also offers opportunities to earn bonuses and career advancements.
- Provide outstanding customer service on all calls and online inquiries.
- Recommend moving services and products based on cost, availability and customer specifications.
- Input information into internal move software to provide accurate moving estimates and schedule moves.
- Obtain customer feedback through follow-up calls, both during and after moves.
- Calmly and professionally handle customer concerns.
- Prepare move-related paperwork and documents.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED; associate’s degree in a related field preferred.
- At least one year of sales and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills: effective listening and communication.
- Ability to multi-task and enter customer data into move software while on the phone.
- Confidence to initiate customer contact and comfortable asking for the sale.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Strong team player who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical standards and commitment to Two Men and a Truck core values.
- Bilingual is a plus.